We invite you to participate in our study
This study is about problematic online pornography use. Its purpose is to test the effectiveness of a 6-week, self-directed online program designed to help you deal with your online pornography use that may cause problems in your life.
If you actively participate in this program, you will...
1. identify the positive and negative consequences of your porn viewing behaviours
2. identify the internal and external risk situations of your porn viewing and learn how to deal with them
3. learn how to change your porn viewing habits
4. learn how to integrate fun activities into your everyday life
5. identify your personal triggers for cravings and learn how to deal with them
6. learn about the relations between your thoughts, emotions and porn viewing behaviours
7. learn strategies to challenge automatic negative thoughts and develop balanced thoughts
8. learn strategies to prevent relapse to previous porn viewing habits and maintain success in the long run